Ceramics by Ceramics
Gyrotron Beam technology produces superior coating strength and durability
Phase I. Avalanche heating effect:
- The heating begins and a small thermal gradient rises around the surface area. Therefore, the temperature in this area is slightly higher.
- The higher temperature leads to greater absorption (ceramics property) and more energy is absorbed in the next moment.
- The greater energy absorption leads to much higher temperature in this area and consequently to even higher absorption, and so on.
Phase II. Ceramic surface under coating layer starts to melt
Phase III. The Gyrotron Beam passes through ceramic powder twice:
- The melted surface becomes conductive and reflects the Beam
- The coating powder starts to melt
- A wide transition zone is created